NOTICE TO INTERNET EXPLORER USERS, and those with AOL, MSN and HOTMAIL EMAILS!
Internet Explorer browser sometimes is finicky with the registration form state field and during downloading. If you can, please use a different internet browser for registering and downloading to avoid these problems.
Also, if you have an AOL, MSN or Hotmail email account, please add my contact email to your approved list so that you receive all the shop registration and order emails.
DO YOU SELL TO EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES STARTING 2015?
YES, by EMAIL ONLY!! DO not place orders on the site! ONLY NON-EU customers can order using this site.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE COMPLETING REGISTRATION OR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ACTIVATION EMAIL.
- NOTE: AOL and MSN (and sometimes HOTMAIL) emails consistently have problems allowing email from DoodlePantry into their inboxes. I do not know the reason for this, but the best way to make sure you get all emails from us is to add our emails to your approved contact list BEFORE registering an account. Please add cs at doodlepantry dot com and laurie at doodlepantry dot com emails to your approved contacts list.
- At the bottom of the registration form, there is a math question. You must enter the answer in numeric form before clicking "Send Registration".
- If you have trouble with account activation, please Contact Us with your USERNAME. To expidite your request, make sure you are sending the email from the same email that you used on your account registration.
- STATE DROPDOWN BOX FIELD - Internet Exploer sometimes has trouble displaying the STATE dropdown box on the registration form. If you have this problem, try closing IE and using a different browser, like Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.
- Our hours are generally 7 am - 7 pm central time, Monday thru Saturday and 1 pm - 5 pm Sundays. EXCLUDES holidays and holiday weekends, however, if I am available on a holiday, I will reply to your email to let you know when I can address your issue.
HOW DO I COMPLETE CHECKOUT?
NOTE: Steps 2 thru 6, your cart contents appear at the top of the screen, whenever there are options to choose from, they appear below the cart
- After all your items are in the cart that you want, click to view cart (Note: the shop has a $1.00 order minimum required for any purchase. There must be at least $1.00 in the cart before you can complete a checkout.)
- If you have a coupon to use (only 1 allowed per order) enter it in the field at the bottom of the cart and click SUBMIT
- Once you see your total get reduced, click the word CHECKOUT at the bottom of the cart (not at the top of the cart)
- Select payment option Paypal (if it asks you to select it), then click NEXT
- Then click the CONFIRM ORDER button which is at the very BOTTOM of the cart (DO NOT click the Confirm Order words at the top of the screen, that one will not work) (NOTE: if you had a coupon that deducted the entire order amount, you are done when you click CONFIRM ORDER button at the bottom of the cart, but if you have a balance remaining to pay, see step 7
- You are then directed to Paypal. You must either login to Paypal or select the option to use your credit card without logging into Paypal
- Once the payment is processed, you should be directed back to Doodle Pantry
- Your order is activated shortly after the merchant sends an electronic message to Doodle Pantry that the order is paid
- You should receive download-info via your account email, however, if you do not get the email, you can access your downloads right here at the shop under "my account" and then scrolling down to see all your orders. HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE is explained a few sections below.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT? Click to go to our payments page.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE?
I DID NOT RECIEVE AN EMAIL WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS. HOW DO I DOWNLOAD?
It's OK! You do NOT need an email with download links. In fact, I suggest that you always access your downloads from your order history screen directly within a few minutes after a completed payment. Below are steps how to do that.
- Login to Doodle Pantry using the login field, at the top of the left sidebar.Make sure your username is displayed in the upper left menu to ensure you are logged in.
- Once logged in, above the login field, click "Accounts", then "My account". (or you can click the word "Account maintenance" next to the logout button and go to the next step)
- Scroll down just a little on the screen. You will now be able to view your order history and account information, under your name/address and order details. Scroll down a little to see the list of your orders present and past.
- Click the word "VIEW" next to your most recent order number and all your purchased items will appear there.
- Click the download icon (green arrow) next to each item to save to your computer.(Do not "open" them from the internet browser)
- Your internet browser is the means by which downloads complete to your computer. Once you click the download links, either from the email or from your account order page, your browser on your computer takes care of the rest. The shop considers this as a completed download, even if you don't complete the download properly from the pop up box that your internet browser gives you.
You have to download each product to a folder on your computer, select a folder that is familiar for you to easily find later.
WHAT IS A ZIP FOLDER and WHAT DO I DO WITH A ZIP FOLDER?
- Doodle Pantry images are "zipped" up in folders. Zip files CANNOT be "opened". They must be "saved" to your computer first, then contents must be "extracted". This is not my rule, it is how that filetype works on all computers.
- You'll need to unzip/extract the files after you "save" to your computer. TO UNZIP/extract a compressed zip folder: Right click over the zipped file that you saved to your computer, and select "extract all", then follow the prompts your computer internet browser gives you, one of which is selecting a folder on your computer to save it in. Or you can use WinZip or another unzipping software you already have and use.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PURCHASES?
You have (2 weeks) 14 days and 3 attempts available to download each file you purchase. It is always best to only download one file at a time, and don't click the next file until your browser gives you a pop up message that the previous download has finished to your computer. ERRORS WHILE EXTRACTING can occur if you try to download a bunch of products at the same time. Some computers just can't handle the download/transfer process of more than one file at a time.
WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING?
I will try to help you as much as I can with whatever problem may be occuring, but please read everything on this page first to see if your question is already answered. If you've never used digital images before, or have never purchased them, you may want to do a little research first and then read all the information I have given you on this page and the How-To page prior to making a purchase, as that information will probably answer a lot of up front questions.
Doodle Pantry's administration records each time a download takes place, up until all available downloads are made. After you click to download a product, your computers internet browser shows you a pop up box from which you either open or save a download (you must use the SAVE option for zip folders from Doodle Pantry). Once the pop up box appears, the Doodle Pantry shop counts this as 1 download completed, whether or not you correctly download from the internet browser pop up box. Don't worry, you have 3 tries available to you.
However, ERRORS WHILE EXTRACTING the zip folders can occur if you try to download a bunch of products at the same time, OR if you close your internet before the download finished. Some computers just can't handle the download/transfer process of more than one file at a time. It is always best to only download one file at a time, and don't click the next file until your browser gives you a pop up message that the previous download has finished to your computer. Also do not close your internet window until the last one is finished downloading.
Occasionally, a download doesn't activate properly, and you will get an error on the SHOP PAGE while trying to download. In these RARE cases it is clearly visible on the administration backend that the download didn't activate. Doodle Pantry will reset these occasional mishaps, please contact me directly so I can consider what is happening. For the quickest and most positive resolution, Doodle Pantry needs be notified within 7 days of order date/time.
I LOST MY DIGITAL PRODUCTS AFTER A COMPUTER CRASH, WHAT DO I DO?
You may ask me if you are eligible for a product reset. However, please keep in mind that Doodle Pantry is not responsible for replacing any digital products you may lose from a computer problem. It is your responsibility to keep backups of your digital purchases in case of a loss like this. PLEASE buy a backup device or online storage to save a backup of your digital files. It really will save you so many headaches in case of a fatal computer mishap.
WHERE IS THE LOGOUT BUTTON?
- The login fields/logout button is located in the left menu at the top.
- No. I am sorry, all sales of digital images are final, and there are no returns.
- You may not cancel an order AFTER your payment has been charged.
- In rare cases, and at our discretion, we may offer to either refund you for the difference of an unused sale coupon, or we may offer you a different product of same value if you made a duplicate purchase by accident.
DO YOU HAVE A WISHLIST OPTION?
Yes! You can read all about our Wishlist function by clicking ALL ABOUT WISHLISTS.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE A QUESTION? Click the icon below to visit the contact page.
- I currently cannot be contacted via telephone, however, I am online A LOT and will likely have a response to you within 2 hours on most occasions, and sometimes within minutes, during business hours.
- In rare events, a response may take up to 24 hours. An Out of Office notice will be posted on the home page if, in the rare event I am not available for questions for an extended period of time.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT? Click to go to our payments page.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE?
- Please see my Terms and Policies page
IF I UPLOAD MY CREATIONS AT PUBLIC GALLERIES USING DOODLE PANTRY LLC IMAGES, WHAT KEYWORDS DO I USE?
- DoodlePantry (1 word no space)
I HAVE SEEN DOODLE PANTRY LLC IMAGES UPLOADED ON PERSONAL BLOGS AND PUBLIC GALLERIES WITH A REFERENCE TO OTHER COMPANIES, CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?
- The owner/illustrator has previously illustrated for Clear Dollar Stamps / Clearly Digi Stamps, and those illustrations have transferred all copyright ownership to Laurie Wilson/Doodle Pantry on October 1, 2013. All Doodle Pantry copyrights will take affect immediately even if those images are not yet listed on this site.
DO YOU HAVE OPENINGS ON YOUR DESIGN TEAM?
- Mostly we search blogs and privately invite new members based on involvement in our challenges
- All Design Team openings will be posted on the BLOG, if there is any.
- If you want to be considered for a future spot on our Creative Team, just email cs at doodlepantry dot com with links to your crafting blog(s) and include your name and email and we'll put you on the consideration list when we are ready to search for new members. You'll get a reply right away telling you that your information was received, but you won't hear back from us unless we are ready to invite you to join our team.