HOW DO I DOWNLOAD MY PRODUCTS AFTER PAYMENT IS PROCESSED?
It is always best to only download one file at a time, and don't click the next file until your browser gives you a pop up message that the previous download has finished to your computer. ERRORS WHILE EXTRACTING can occur if you try to download a bunch of products at the same time. Some computers just can't handle the download/transfer process of more than one file at a time.
You have to download each product to a folder on your computer, select a folder that is familiar for you to easily find later.
- Your internet browser is the means by which downloads complete to your computer. Once you click the download links, either from the email or from your account order page, your browser on your computer takes care of the rest. The shop considers this as a completed download, even if you don't complete the download properly from the pop up box that your internet browser gives you.
- Doodle Pantry images are "zipped" up in folders and you must unzip the file to expose the actual picture file(s). Zip files CANNOT be "opened". They must be "saved" to your computer first, then contents must be "extracted". You'll need to unzip the files you "save" to your computer. TO UNZIP a compressed zip folder: Right click on the zipped file, and select "extract all", then follow the prompts your computer internet browser gives you, one of which is selecting a folder on your computer to save it in.
You can access your downloads on the site directly or from the download info email that you receive within a few minutes after a completed purchase.
- Login to Doodle Pantry using the login field, at the top of the left sidebar.
- Once logged in, above the login field, click "account maintenance".
- You will now be able to view your order history and account information on the right.
- Click on your most recent order number and all your purchased items will appear there.
- Click the download icon (green arrow) next to each item to save to your computer.
WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM DOWNLOADING?
It is your responsibility to know and understand how your internet browser is set up to receive downloads prior to making a purchase.
Doodle Pantry's administration records each time a download takes place, up until all available downloads are made. After you click to download a product, your computers internet browser shows you a pop up box from which you either open or save a download (you must use the SAVE option for zip folders from Doodle Pantry). Once the pop up box appears, the Doodle Pantry shop counts this as 1 download completed, whether or not you correctly download from the internet browser pop up box.
However, ERRORS WHILE EXTRACTING the zip folders can occur if you try to download a bunch of products at the same time. Some computers just can't handle the download/transfer process of more than one file at a time. It is always best to only download one file at a time, and don't click the next file until your browser gives you a pop up message that the previous download has finished to your computer.
Occasionally, a download doesn't activate properly, and you will get an error on the SHOP PAGE while trying to download. In these RARE cases it is clearly visible on the administration backend that the download didn't activate. Doodle Pantry will reset these occasional mishaps. Doodle Pantry must be notified within 5 days of order date/time to address this problem properly.
I LOST MY DIGITAL PRODUCTS AFTER A COMPUTER CRASH, WHAT DO I DO?
Doodle Pantry is not responsible for replacing any digital products you may lose from a computer problem. It is your responsibility to keep backups of your digital purchases in case of a loss like this.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD MY PURCHASED PRODUCTS?
- You have 5 days to download all your order products from the FIRST download you make. For example: If you place an order on a Monday, then make your first download from it on Tuesday, you have through Sunday (based on time of day) to finish downloading your purchases on that order. It is the users responsibility to know how to use the download function on their computers internet browser prior to making a purchase of digital downloads.
- If there is a problem with any downloads, Doodle Panty must be notified within 5 days of the date/time of the order, to investigate the problem.
DO YOU HAVE A WISHLIST OPTION?
Yes! You can read all about our Wishlist function by clicking ALL ABOUT WISHLISTS.
WHY CAN'T I REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT AND THEN PLACE THE ORDER RIGHT AWAY?
DUE TO THE INCREASED AMOUNT OF RECENT SPAM ACCOUNT ATTEMPTS, if you are a new customer, you must activate your newly created account through your email, and you cannot place the order until you have activated your account.
If you have trouble with account activation, please Contact Us with your USERNAME. To expidite your request, make sure you are sending the email from the same email that you used on your account registration.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE A QUESTION? Click the icon below to visit the contact page.
- I currently cannot be contacted via telephone, however, I am online A LOT and will likely have a response to you within 2 hours, on most occasions, and sometimes within minutes, during business hours.
- In rare events, a response may take up to 24 hours. An Out of Office notice will be posted on the home page if, in the rare event I am not available for questions for an extended period of time.
WHAT DIGITAL FORMAT ARE YOUR IMAGES? WHAT IS THE QUALITY?
- I provide JPG and PNG files at 300 dpi of all images contained in each compressed zip folder.
- Please note that SOME computer screens and/or printers may have a hard time accurately displaying/printing high quality images. Sometimes they appear pixelated on the screen but print smoothly. Always test print before contacting me about the quality.
- All my digital products are test printed either by myself or a Creative Team Member before selling them. On my monitor and on my prints from my laser printer, my digital images look and print to the quality by which I would expect from any other digital image on the market. This is my opinion based on my experience using other artists digital images, and my own artwork.
WHERE IS THE LOGOUT BUTTON?
- The login fields/logout button is located in the left menu at the top.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE IMAGES I PURCHASED?
- Shortly after your payment is processed and the payment clears, you should receive an automated email with a download link.Usually occurs within 15 to 30 minutes after purchase.
- Use the contact page if you do not receive an email with the download link within 2 hours.
CAN I RETURN / GET A REFUND ON THE DIGITAL IMAGES I BUY FROM DOODLE PANTRY LLC?
- No. I am sorry, all sales of digital images are final, and there are no returns.
- You may not cancel an order AFTER your payment has been charged.
- Please see my Terms and Policies page
IF I UPLOAD MY CREATIONS AT PUBLIC GALLERIES USING DOODLE PANTRY LLC IMAGES, WHAT KEYWORDS DO I USE?
- DoodlePantry (1 word no space)
I HAVE SEEN DOODLE PANTRY LLC IMAGES UPLOADED ON PERSONAL BLOGS AND PUBLIC GALLERIES WITH A REFERENCE TO OTHER COMPANIES, CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?
- I have previously licensed Clear Dollar Stamps to sell certain images illustrated by me, but all those contracts have ended.
DO YOU HAVE OPENINGS ON YOUR DESIGN TEAM?
- All Design Team openings will be posted on the BLOG, if there is any.